What is OPC Registration ?
An OPC is the most modern form of business in India proposed by the Companies Act, 2013 and understand for a-One Person Company.
A forward-thinking idea was launched which promotes the incorporation of micro-businesses and persons with entrepreneurial ideas and to give a boost to entrepreneurs who have high potential to begin their venture by permitting them to build a single person company.
You can easily register one person company under the outlines of the companies Act 2013 and the laws thereto, where it was made viable for a single person company to work as a company without the complexity of having partners. This encourages more people to come forward to commence a business. The OPC is fit for small businesses where the turnover is not likely to cross Rs. 2 Crores. IN OPC Registration it’s important to note that the nominee or the director should be Indian Resident.
One Person Companies are benefiting largely in developing the overall economy of India. More and more Entrepreneurs are coming up and commencing their business. By incorporation of OPC, the company can enjoy the benefits in banking point and are eligible for Banking loans, credits. So, if you want to start up your own business, you don’t have to worry about all the network and slow processes.
Choose OPC because
The following is the eligibility guidelines for OPC Registration in India.
- Can have more than 1 directors, but the shareholder cannot be more than 1.
- Not affected by the death of a member or shift in ownership.
- Effortless to set up and maintain comparatively.
- Restricts the liabilities of its members
- Minimum Paperwork is needed.
- Can work as Stockbroker or Sub-broker
- Not multiple compliances
- No interference from any third party is seen
- Even no person is permitted to incorporate more than 1 one-person company.
What is Included In Our OPC Registration Package?
- DIN for 1 Director
- Digital Signature For 1 Director
- Name approval
- ROC registration Fees
- Company Pan Card
Procedure For OPC Registration
Complete Our OPC Form
You are required to fill your details in our simple online questionnaire.
Obtain DSC and DIN for Director of OPC
You are required to fill the details in our simple online questionnaire and submit documents.
Verification and Name Approval of OPC
Details provided by you for OPC registration will be verified by our experts.
Apply for the COI of OPC
We will apply for and obtain a certificate of incorporation for OPC and then apply for TAN and PAN.
Your OPC is now Ready
Once your OPC is registered, we shall send you TAN and PAN via courier.
Documents Required For OPC Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of owner
- Passport size photograph of the owner
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)